Caring for your decorative concrete curbing is extremely important if you want to help keep your concrete looking as beautiful as it did the day it was installed. As durable and strong as concrete is, it’s important to remember that it can only stay that with proper care and protection. Resealing your concrete curbing is an easy and inexpensive way of doing just that.
How can resealing help your concrete curbing?
If you’ve ever had a concrete project at your home, you have probably witnessed the damage that time and environment can do to concrete that wasn’t cured and sealed. Sealing or resealing can help in many ways.
- Prevents pitting in concrete surfaces
- Protects curbing from harmful UV sunrays
- Keeps concrete looking new each year
- Prevents cracking over time
- Stops moss, mold and mildew on the surface
Ready to let the pro’s in Augusta, GA reseal your concrete curbing? Give us a call, and we’ll come out to pressure wash and/or seal your borders at very special rate – as follows:
Sealing Curbs Only:
- $.95 per linear foot (minimum $50.00/job)
Pressure Washing & Sealing Curbs:
- $1.75 per linear foot (minimum $125.00/job)
What are you waiting for? For an all inclusive and FREE estimate, give Landscape Concrete Curbing a call at 706-755-3555 in Augusta, GA or contact us for your free estimate.