You’ve decided to freshen up your landscaping by installing concrete curbing, but are wondering if you need to hire a professional concrete curbing company or if you can DIY. Do-it-yourself homeowners are often fearless when it comes to projects around the house. However, there are some projects that are better left to the professionals. One of those projects may be concrete work.
Concrete projects require time, patience, careful calculations, and measurements and, more importantly, can be costly to repair or remove and haul away. Hiring a professional to install concrete curbing may be more cost effective than making a do-it-yourself mistake. Of course, if you’re in the Augusta, GA area, Landscape Concrete Curbing has you covered for your concrete curbing needs.
FIVE REASONS TO HIRE A PRO FOR YOUR CONCRETE CURBING
- They are experts when it comes to proper mixing, drying times, installation and color matching to enhance your home and landscaping. Professionals can draw from their years of experience to complete your project perfectly.
- Mistakes made by doing it yourself can lead to unexpected budget increases due to the cost to demolish, haul away and replace a poorly executed curbing project. You’ll end up spending more than it would have cost you to hire a professional at the outset.
- Improperly mixed concrete is more likely to crack than properly mixed concrete. It takes expertise and skill to properly measure, pour and level the concrete.
- Since professional concrete curbing contractors know the characteristics of their medium, they can complete the project more quickly than those with less experience.
- When you use a professional to install your concrete curbing, it typically comes with their continued support and guarantee of their product and service. DIY projects rely completely on you.
SAVE YOUR TIME…AND YOUR BACK
Not only can professional contractors complete a project more quickly, they have all of the equipment. Larger projects may require a concrete mixer rather than a wheelbarrow, which can be expensive to rent. They also have the necessary tools to properly apply a smooth or textured finish to the concrete’s surface.
There are some projects that do-it-yourself homeowners should consider hiring professionals to complete. Concrete curbing is one of those projects that you can save yourself a lot of time, money and headaches if you hire a professional concrete curbing company right from the start. If you’re in the Augusta, GA area, Landscape Concrete Curbing would be happy to provide you with a free estimate for your concrete curbing project. And remember, our concrete curbing projects start at just $400 so it’s affordable for any home!