Concrete landscape edging is the latest product taking the place of traditional styles of landscape edging such as PVC plastic and landscaping timbers. The benefits of using concrete edging for residential landscaping and commercial landscaping projects are many.
Unlike other forms of edging, concrete curbing will not move, rot, deteriorate, or separate in extreme weather. Also, because of its versatility, concrete edging can be used in a variety of settings.
Homes, businesses, golf courses, schools, playgrounds, and more can benefit from the long lasting, low maintenance features of decorative concrete landscape edging.
Concrete edging is also mower-friendly, leaving little or no need for trimming. It helps contain your landscaping, and better yet, helps prevent weeds from creeping into your mulch and garden areas. Whether you are looking for curb appeal or functionality, concrete landscape edging is an excellent choice.
Concrete borders work for new yards or as a value added improvement to existing landscaping. No matter the design, borders are an important element visually as well as functionally. If the typical smooth grey appearance of concrete borders doesn’t fit your aesthetic, the borders can be colored and stamped to accent your flower beds, rock gardens, or home.
Concrete borders have several features, advantages, and benefits worth considering:
- Concrete provides a durable, permanent, effective, continuous root barrier, unsurpassed by other edging alternatives
- Concrete is durable. It won’t rot, shatter, splinter, etc.
- Maintenance is simple. Lawn mower wheels fit easily on the leading edge and edgers or trimmers will not damage the border.
- Creates a picture-perfect frame around your flowerbeds
- Design flexibility allows for straight lines, curves, turns and contours
- Fast, clean, and efficient installation without the problems associated with costly form work
- Save hours of edging, trimming, and weeding time
- Lower expense with higher quality
- Saves expense of herbicidal treatment and mulching
- Comes in a variety of shapes, styles, and colors to accent your home
- Highest quality, fit, and finish for premier homes
- No damage to your existing landscape or gardens
Interested in having your own concrete curbing installed in the Augusta, GA or CSRA area? Give us a call at (706)755-3555 or request your free estimate online today.